Welcome to our new website – and our blog! While a dental blog may not seem like the most exciting corner of the Internet (and we can’t promise that we’ll ever post cute photos of animals or anything of similar appeal), this blog will offer great information about your oral health and your dental options. If you’ve been curious about your treatment options or anything else facing your teeth in the coming year, we recommend visiting back for our weekly posts. We’re kicking things off with a rundown of services available at Maryland Family Dentistry. If you see anything that intrigues you, please, contact our office today!
Dental Services (And More!) Available at Maryland Family Dentistry
- General Dentistry – It says it all in the name of our practice – we offer dental care to the whole family. This involves regular exams and cleanings, so that we may ensure your mouth is free of disease. We’ll help you build excellent oral health and a smile that will endure.
- Periodontal Treatment – Should gum disease take hold, we’ll fight back with scaling and root planing, as well as ongoing monitoring and care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Unhappy with the smile you’ve been given? We can help you make a change with teeth whitening, veneers, and composite bonding.
- Botox and Juvederm – Looking for refreshed skin to accompany your updated smile? Botox and Juvederm smooth lines and rejuvenate your face.
- Invisalign – Adults and teens seeking subtle straightening find solace in Invisalign treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – If your teeth have fallen prey to wear and tear, implants, dentures, dental bridges, dental crowns, and even root canals are all offered underneath our roof.
- Sedation Dentistry – Nervous patients needn’t fear. Dental sedation will help them feel great (and even relaxed) in the dental chair.
- Laser Dentistry – Lasers help us provide treatment that feels wonderful, without compromising excellent results.
- TMJ Treatment – Inflamed or overworked jaw joints need to be treated to return your days and nights to comfort. We can help with TMJ splints.
Your Dental Care at Our Practice
Curious about what treatment at Maryland Family Dentistry is like? Visit our office, or get in touch online!